Thursday, November 13, 2008

In Another Universe.....

My friend Geoff and I have joked about alternate realities or alternate universes. I'd like to think that in each of those universes my life is pretty much the same ( I love my little life - the good, the bad, and the downright heinous) with a few exceptions.

*First I would like the alternate reality where I live in the house pictures above. It is located just 15 short miles from Braden's job. It was on the market for several weeks, and I have spent far more time than I care to admit daydreaming about living there. I don't like that in this reality Braden commutes over an hour each way to work (And that is on a good day. If there is an accident on the Beltway, or if it is raining, or heaven forbid, snowing, it could easily double or triple the amount of time).
*Second I would like an alternate universe where someone has discovered a way to make dogs stop shedding. I spend about as much time vacuuming as I do daydreaming, and that is quite a lot my friend :)
* Third I would like that alternate reality where I don't have to have so much dental work done. I blame it on genetics, but whatever the cause is, all I know is that I have spent more time in a dental chair than I would wish on my worst enemy. Enough said.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

But then you would live so much further away from your "Scrappin Girls"