Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yikes!

So, I've been craving change lately (Like having a new baby isn't enough to throw anybody for a loop).

I was hoping to get my haircut by the woman who usually cuts it, but our schedules kept conflicting so I broke down and just went to the Hair Cuttery by my local grocery store.

To make a long story short.....I walked in to get my hair cut, and walked out 30 minutes later looking like my hair had been caught in a blender. Thats all I really want to say about that.

Thank goodness hair grows back!

Besides getting my hair butchered, other changes are on the horizon.

I am going to visit my family in Utah for 3 weeks. I miss them terribly. It is hard being the only member of my immediate family not living in Utah (they all live within 30 minutes of each other).

Though being gone for that long will be hard on my 21 month old son ( he is daddy's little buddy), it will be nice to be home.

One more change coming is a strict diet and exercise program.

When I had my son in 2006 I was back to my pre-pregnancy size the day I got home from the hospital. I was wrong to expect that to happen again.

I work with the youth at church, and more than once they have commented how skinny I used to be ( I have to appreciate their brutal honesty).

So, wish me luck with the exercising, and send happy hair-growing thoughts my way :)

1 comment:

Ligia said...

Maybe we went to the same place to get our hair cuts. Ahhh! I wanted to rip up her "hair license" afterwards. Is that mean?